Stuffy nose is one of the most common concerns of parents in their infants’ early months of life. Your newborn can be very cranky when they have a stuffy nose. They will have difficulty in breathing, sleeping and feeding.
Nasal aspirators have proven to be the best option to relieve your baby from stuffy nose. If you are skeptical about using aspirators for your little one, you should know about the proven benefits of using aspirators.
- It is a hygienic way to get rid of phlegm in the baby’s nose.
- They help in clearing the nasal congestion in a jiffy.
- It gives instant relief to kids when they have trouble in breathing due to obstructed nasal passages.
- It facilitates better breathing, sleeping and feeding.
- It is easy to use.
- It is affordable.
- It is safe to use. It is suitable for newborns as well.
- When you use manual aspirators you have full control over the suction.
- It is recommended by doctors because of its effectiveness.
- It has soft tips to make sure that the tender skin of the baby is not hurt.
If you follow the right instructions to use the aspirators and if you clean it properly, aspirators are really beneficial.