Coriander and Dill weed oil in common colds – How Do They Work
Coriander oil and dill weed oil have a myriad of health benefits. They have been used in ayurvedic medicines since ancient times.
What are the health benefits of coriander oil?
Coriander oil is also referred to as cilantro oil. It helps in getting rid of the gas and bloating. It acts as a natural diuretic. It helps in better digestion. It has anti microbial and anti inflammatory property. It acts as a natural skin moisturizer and soother. It is rich in vitamin C.
What are the health benefits of dill oil?
It promotes restful sleep. It has anti inflammatory properties. Its natural diuretic properties make it useful in treating urinary tract infections. It alleviates the symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in children.
How do coriander and dill oil help in common colds?
- Both of them have anti microbial properties. This helps in fighting against the cold causing virus.
- Both of them have anti inflammatory properties. This helps in reducing body aches and throat aches related to common colds.
- Both of them have antioxidant properties. Anti oxidants enhance your immunity and protect your body from getting common colds and other infections.
- Dill oil has been proven to work in treating cough.
- Coriander is rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C reduces cold severity and increases immunity.
- Dill oil promotes good sleep and reduces stress. Extra sleep allows your immune system to fight against colds. Stress decreases your ability to stay healthy, especially, in the cold and flu season.
Rubs and other natural products with dill oil and coriander oil are surely effective in treating common colds. They are safe and the risk of side effects in very low. When used in right dosage they are safe to be used on children too.
Our Nasobuddy Cough & Cold balm is based on 6 Essential oils, including coriander and dill weed oil.