Nasobuddy Cough & Cold balm is a safe and effective Ayurvedic Medicine for ages +3 months onwards.
- The formulation contains the six essential oils of Dill, Coriander, Chamomile, Lavender, Eucalyptus and Patchouli.
- AYURVEDIC FORMULATION – A simple yet trusted Ayurvedic proprietary formulation of six essential oils.
- SLEEP AID – Lavender, Chamomile and Dill essential oils provide antioxidants that decrease the child’s anxiety, relaxes the muscles and directly induces a restful night sleep. It helps to relieve cough, improve breathing, gently calms and helps the child to sleep. The essential oils used are of pure 100% therapeutic grade. The balm contains no artificial fragrances, no dyes, no menthol and no camphor.
- RESPIRATORY CARE – Essential oils in the balm are pure distilled plant extracts , they naturally reach the upper and lower part of the respiratory tracts, it helps to dry up mucus secretions, lower inflammation, enhance airflow to the lungs and improve breathing .Dill leaf Essential oil contains natural antihistamines, which are anticongestive and help in clearing the respiratory system. Eucalyptus essential oil helps to loosen mucus and expel it out of the chest.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER – Patchouli and Coriander Essential oils demonstrate a strong immune-boosting , anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect.
- CHILD SAFE BALM – The balm is free of harmful ingredients like artificial fragrances, camphor, menthol and preservatives . The essential oils used in the balm are of 100% pure therapeutic grade .
Directions: gently rub on chest or neck.
Nasobuddy’s Mom’s Tip: Rub on bottom of feet
Buy at Amazon : Click here